diaphargm valves are designed to meet 3A sanitary standards. The valves are manufactured from SS 316 / SS316L bar stock/castings and duly electropolished to 240 # internal surface. End connections can be tri-clamp, flanged or butt weld.
DESIGN FEATURES :
- The diaphargm isolates the working parts of the valve from the process fluid.
- The smooth contoured body, pocketless design and electropolished interior
- surface prevents accumulation of process fluids and contaminants.
- The process contact surfaces( body and diaphargm) are minimum enhancing
- cleaning and sterilisation.
- The flexible diaphargm in contact with the metal weir ensures positive
Process control in batch operation, ideally suited for vacuum application,bubble shut closed position, sanitary internals make it an ideally suited CGMP application.
Sizes: From 1/4" to 3" in tubing or NB schedule sizes.
diaphargm can be silicon, teflon or EPDM
The valve can steam sterlized and hence ideally suited for CIP (Clean-in-Place) & SIP (Steam-in-Place).
The valve is ideally suitable for WFI/DM distribution loops as itvirtually eliminates dead-legs in the lines.
Pressure Rating - 150 PSI at 100°F.
Tempreature Rating -upto 175°C