Flush Bottom Valves
Flush bottom valves are designed for sanitary applications in the pharma, food, beverage, dairy and ailied industries. The valves are manufactured from SS 304 / SS 316 / SS 316L duly electropolished upto 240 # surface finish. The CIP design ensures no uncleanable pockets and no dead legs. The valves can be dismantled easily and fast with no special tools. The valves are offered in three designs viz. Ram type, diaphargm type and Ball type , in sizes 01" to 04" with working pressure upto 10 kg/cm2 and temperatures upto 200°C.Valve seating can be of Teflon / Silicon / Rubber Elastomer . The valve can be offered with electrical or pneumatic actuators.
DESIGN FEATURES :
- Able to withstand high sterilisation temperatures.
- Full ports allow unobstructed product flow
- Positive shut off eliminates leakages.
- In-Line adjustment to compensate for seat wear.
- Easy assemble and dismantle